Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy First Day of Halloween!



Today begins the most wonderful holiday of the year... HALLOWEEN!!! Woot! I'm so excited. Today I dressed up as a pirate. It was great fun. I wished all my friends a merry first day of Halloween, some didn't get it, and I handed out candy to a select few. Tomorrow I think I will be a tutor. That sounds scary enough. Maybe I'll make pumpkins or something with my students. Fun fun!! So, I'm wishing you all a merry first day of Halloween.



Side note: what are you gonna be for Halloween this year? I'm gonna be a princess.

6 comments:

Jaycey said...

I have no idea. But I have to have a costume by the 18th :O

Krista said...

What do you need it for?

Jaycey said...

A cheer party

Jaycey said...

I got some wings and a halo today...I'm going to be myself ;)

lol, I'm an angel

Krista said...

Silly you. I actually think I'm gonna be Kanako Urashima.

Jaycey said...

Halloween was yesterday. I'm surprised you didn't blog :P