Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby Coming!

A baby is coming into my life. I'm so excited. This is going to be quite the adventure. I will keep track of all the ups and all the downs, and tell what I learn about the new little baby.

Right now, it's a quarter of an inch long. How cool is that? It's growing ears, a nose and a mouth.

All of this growing is giving me some discomfort, which I am thoroughly whiny about. I have cramps, because my uterus has grown to twice the size it used to be! Everything smells either really really good, or really really bad. I'm hungry all the time, but it's hard to find food that I actually want to eat. When I am hungry for too long, I get feeling nauseous. Supposedly this is morning sickness... I've always been like that though, so I don't really know what to think of it.

I love tomatoes more than usual. They're so yummy! And fresh vegies make me feel so good. I'm gonna have to keep them on hand for the next while. Water absolutely has to be cold, otherwise, I don't want anything to do with it. And apple juice keeps my blood sugar up when it tries to take a dip.

I've been exercising for half an hour five days a week. It's supposed to make me strong enough to carry a baby and go through labor. Plus an added bonus of making it easier for me to get back in shape after the baby is born. This morning, after exercising, my blood sugar was way down. I could hardly eat anything, and I just wanted to sleep, so I did. I feel a lot better now.

This is so exciting! Michael can't wait to be a daddy, and I can't wait to be a mommy!

1 comment:

Jaycey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!