Monday, September 15, 2008

Memories

This sounds fun.

As a comment here on the blog, leave one memory that you and I have shared, regardless of how well or how little you knew me at the time, just about everything is fair game, so long as you remember it, and I at least have a vague recollection of it.

Next, repost the basic instructions on your own blog and see what turns up. You may be surprised, you may not, but in general, memories with friends are never bad things to dig up every now and again, heck, maybe you'll even find something to jot down in the dusty old journal.

6 comments:

Jaycey said...

We don't have many memories together yet, but I do enjoy all of our messages back and forth.

And the music you gave me.

Anonymous said...

hmm...one of the few memories I have considering we just met about 2 months ago. I was at Amy's wedding, sitting at a table eating all by myself, when you walk up and decide to sit down at my table as well. One thing lead to another, next thing you know we're textually active =) lol

Krista said...

You are such a dork. When are you coming to Salt Lake?

Josh said...

The great thing is that I can tell you got this off my blog... because I actually rewrote the dang thing when I posted it.

hmm... I remember moving all of your crap out of your apartment and back to your house... with just the two of us... how's that for planning. I almost killed somebody when you said you wanted to move it all back again...

Krista said...

Well isn't someone lucky I didn't.

cpuchip said...

lol. I remember the first time we met! It was great, November 3rd even. We had just gotten out of institute, and and I put my scriptures back in my car. and was proceeding to the light to cross the street back to the U. and There you were at the light, I recognized that you were from class, and cute too, thus I said, "Hi." and you replied, "Hello!!" then we walked to the Union together. We've been best friends ever since.